Above Ground Pool Skimmer Installation
Please refer to the specific information for your swimming pool skimmer for detailed information. The below process is a general overview of above ground skimmer installation and may not apply to all skimmers.
- The pool should be 1/2 to 3/4 full of water before installing the skimmer.
- Use a small screwdriver or one of the skimmer screws to poke through one of the screw holes near the top of the pool wall.
- Put a screw through the faceplate and from the inside of the pool push it through the screw hole.
- Hold the skimmer box on the outside of the pool and with a larger screwdriver attach the screw to the skimmer box.
- Repeat this step until all screws are in.
- Cut out the opening inside the faceplate.