All returns must be submitted for approval within 60 days of purchase. Please submit a ticket request a return. If your request is approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number which will be specific to your order and item to be returned. Listed below are the general requirements for returns.
General Return Requirements:
- Items must be in their original packaging and condition and include ALL owners’ manuals and warranty cards to be eligible for return.
- Merchandise cannot have been installed.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- Pool kit actual shipping costs are non-refundable after items ship.
- Order processing and handling fee is non-refundable after an order is processed.
- Item must be shipped freight prepaid.
After the first 60 days:
If after 60 days of delivery, you have any problem with purchased items, please contact us and we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to resolve any issues.